- We, Mesra Rehat Sdn.Bhd. [Company No: 202101042754 (1443054-W)] own and operate this website (‘Site’).
A. Usage of Site
3. You are responsible for all access to the Site using your Internet connection, even if the access is by another person.
5. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is always available. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error-free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable during periods when we are implementing upgrades to or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
(a) use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
(b) use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
(c) impersonate any person or entity, falsely state, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make;
(d) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks; \
(e) transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse, or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment;
(f) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
(g) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
(h) remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
(i) frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent;
(j) create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
(k) use any manual or automatic device in any way to gather Site content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site without our express prior written consent.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator public online search service. We reserve the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific instances.
- You may create a link to this Site, provided that: (a) the link is fair, legal, and is not presented in a way that is: (i) misleading or could suggest any type of association, approval, or endorsement by us that does not exist, or (ii) harmful to our reputation or the reputation of any of our affiliates. (b) you retain the legal right and technical ability to immediately remove the link at any time, following a request by us to do so; (c) the link will not cause this Site or any content on this Site to be: (i) embedded in or ‘framed’ by any other website, or (ii) otherwise displayed in a way different from the way originally intended by us.We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Site at any time and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
- The Site may provide links to other websites and online resources. We are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Your use of third-party websites and resources is at your own risk.
B. Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property (‘IP’) includes but is not limited to any copyright, patent, industrial design, trade mark, and shall also cover any information connected to the IP and any new IP as recognised under the law.
- All IPs that have been used specifically in the Site are owned by us or if owned by a third party, relevant licenses have been obtained and royalties paid to the third party accordingly.
- Notwithstanding and in addition to any applicable written law dealing with IP rights and infringements of such rights, any of the following acts shall be deemed unauthorised acts, if done without our written consent and/or license from us:
(a) copying, republishing, distributing, or transmitting any portion of the Site or its content; (b) using the Site or any of its content as part of any information storage retrieval system or database that is offered for commercial distribution; (c) creating compilations or derivative works of the Site or its content; (d) using the Site or its content in any manner that infringes copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights; (e) removing or obscuring any copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary notice; (f) making any portion of the Site or its content available in any other medium; (g) removing or reverse-engineering any Site software; or (h) using any automatic or other processes to harvest data and information from the Site.
- We shall not be responsible for and shall not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of this Site or the use of information from this Site including but not limited to the following:
(a) for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to these terms, or access to or use of the Site or its content, purchase you make;
(b) user content or submissions to the Site, where the user has infringed the intellectual property of a third party by uploading the said intellectual property on the Site without a license, AND the use of the intellectual property has not been permitted and/or encouraged by us and/or the designer. We shall not be held liable for any hyper-linking to other websites, where such hyperlinks are put in by the customer and/or user of the Site;
(c) any access, use, or inability to access or use this Site, use of or reliance on the contents of this Site; and/or
(d) any system, server, or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, interception, delay in operation, transmission, or computer virus.